Report NEP-HAP-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kavetsos, Georgios & Kawachi, Ichiro & Kyriopoulos, Ilias & Vandoros, Sotiris, 2018. "The effect of the Brexit referendum result on subjective well-being," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91709, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2019. "Well-being, political decentralisation and governance quality in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1902, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2019.
- Sumit S. Deole, 2018. "Justice Delayed Is Assimilation Denied: Rightwing Terror, Fear and Social Assimilation of Turkish Immigrants in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1005, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hübler, Olaf, 2019. "The Role of Body Weight for Health, Earnings and Life Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 12078, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Diane Coyle & Leonard Nakamura, 2019. "Towards a Framework for Time Use, Welfare and Household-centric Economic Measurement," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2019-01, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).