Report NEP-HAP-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Who Benefits from Economic Freedom? Unraveling the Effect of Economic Freedom on Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers 531, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Lorna Zischka, 2014. "Social Capital Stocks, Giving Flows and Welfare Outcomes," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2014-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Markussen, Thomas & Fibaek, Maria & Tarp, Finn & Nguyen, Do Anh Tuan, 2014. "The happy farmer: Self-employment and subjective well-being in rural Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alan Piper, 2014. "Zukunftsangst! Fear of (and Hope for) the Future and Its Impact on Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 706, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lars P. Feld & Sarah Necker & Bruno S .Frey, 2014. "Happiness of economists," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Headey, Bruce & Muffels, Ruud, 2014. "Two-way Causation in Life Satisfaction Research: Structural Equation Models with Granger-Causation," IZA Discussion Papers 8665, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Melisa Bubonya & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Mark Wooden, 2014. "A Family Affair: Job Loss and the Mental Health of Spouses and Adolescents," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- DECERF, Benoit, 2014. "Income poverty measures with relative poverty lines," CORE Discussion Papers 2014022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DECANCQ, Koen & FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2014. "Inequality, income, and well-being," CORE Discussion Papers 2014018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Romina Boarini & Alexandre Kolev & Allister McGregor, 2014. "Measuring Well-being and Progress in Countries at Different Stages of Development: Towards a More Universal Conceptual Framework," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 325, OECD Publishing.