Report NEP-HAP-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Luechinger & Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, 2008. "Why does unemployment hurt the employed?: evidence from the life satisfaction gap between the public and private sectors," Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Simone Borghesi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2007. "Happiness and health: two paradoxes," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0108, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Antonio Falato, 2008. "Happiness maintenance and asset prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Song, Lina & Appleton, Simon, 2008. "Life Satisfaction in Urban China: Components and Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 3443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krishnan, Pramila & Sciubba, Emanuela, 2008. "Links and Architecture in Village Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chong, Alberto & Duryea, Suzanne & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2008. "Soap Operas and Fertility: Evidence from Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 6785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bértola, Luis & Camou, María & Maubrigades, Silvana & Melgar, Natalia, 2008. "Human development and inequality in the 20th Century : the Mercosur countries in a comparative perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- John Cawley & C. Katharina Spieß, 2008. "Obesity and Developmental Functioning Among Children Aged 2-4 Years," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 786, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275751_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Kratzmann & Thorsten Schneider, 2008. "Soziale Ungleichheiten beim Schulstart: empirische Untersuchungen zur Bedeutung der sozialen Herkunft und des Kindergartenbesuchs auf den Zeitpunkt der Einschulung," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 100, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2008. "Are the Joneses Making You Financially Vulnerable?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Song, Lina & Appleton, Simon, 2008. "Life Satisfaction in Urban China: Components and Determinants," MPRA Paper 8347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rifka Weehuizen & Bulat Sanditov & Robin Cowan, 2008. "Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations," Working Papers of BETA 2008-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alrubaie, Falah K. Ali, 2005.
"تحليل مؤشرات التنمية البشرية في ليبيا
[Analysis of Human Development Indicators In Libya]," MPRA Paper 8344, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2008.
- Philippe K. Widmer & Peter Zweifel, 2008. "Public Good Provision in a Federalist Country: Tiebout Competition, Fiscal Equalization, and Incentives for Efficiency in Switzerland," SOI - Working Papers 0804, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2010.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2006.
"تحلیل مؤشرات التنمیة الإنسانیة في الدول العربیة
[An Analysis to human development indicators in the Arab States]," MPRA Paper 8362, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Apr 2008.
- Robert Bandy & Mark Wilhelm, 2007. "Family Structure and Income During Childhood and Subsequent Prosocial Behavior in Young Adult," Working Papers wp200702, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Department of Economics.