Family Structure and Income During Childhood and Subsequent Prosocial Behavior in Young Adult
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCharitable Giving; Donations; Volunteering; Altruism; Warm Glow;
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2008-04-29 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iup:wpaper:wp200702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ye Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiupus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .