Report NEP-GTH-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01491935, HAL.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2017. "Information Design: A Unified Perspective," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2075R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2017.
- Klempt, Charlotte & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2017. "Asymmetric information in simple bargaining games: An experimental study," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 97, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Simon Schopohl, 2017. "Information Transmission in Hierarchies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01491930, HAL.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Shlomo Weber, 2017. "Ranking Languages in the European Union: Before and After Brexit," Working Papers 17.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Breinbjerg, Jesper & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2017. "Equilibrium Arrival Times to Queues: The Case of Last-Come First-Serve Preemptive-Resume," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2017, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Hsiao-Chi Chen & Shi-Miin Liu, 2017. "An Evolutionary Approach to International Environmental Agreements with Full Participation," RIEEM Discussion Paper Series 1702, Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University.
- Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2017. "Deception and Reception: The Behavior of Information Providers and Users," MPRA Paper 77733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.M.J. Delnoij & K.J.M. De Jaegher, 2016. "Competing first-price and second-price auctions," Working Papers 16-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Paolo Coccorese & Giovanni Ferri, 2017. "Is Competition Among Cooperative Banks a Negative Sum Game?," CERBE Working Papers wpC19, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.