Report NEP-GTH-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurz, Verena & Orland, Andreas & Posadzy, Kinga, 2016. "Fairness Versus Efficiency: How Procedural Fairness Concerns Affect Coordination," LiU Working Papers in Economics 3, Linköping University, Division of Economics, Department of Management and Engineering.
- Aidas Masiliunas, 2016. "Overcoming Coordination Failure in a Critical Mass Game: Strategic Motives and Action Disclosure," AMSE Working Papers 1609, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Ferey, S. & Dehez, P., 2015. "Multiple causation, apportionment and the Shapley value," CORE Discussion Papers 2015016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dehez, P., 2015. "On Harsanyi dividends and asymmetrid values," CORE Discussion Papers 2015040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Garth Baughman, 2016. "Deadlines and Matching," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Mäs, Michael & Nax, Heinrich H., 2016. "A behavioral study of “noise” in coordination games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65422, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia, 2016. "The Formation of Networks in the Diaspora," IZA Discussion Papers 9762, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2016. "Networks in the Diaspora," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1604, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Hougaard, J. & Moreno-Ternero, J. & Tvede, M. & Osterdal, L., 2015. "Sharing the proceeds from a hierarchical venture," CORE Discussion Papers 2015031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cars H. Hommes & Marius I. Ochea & Jan Tuinstra, 2016. "Evolutionary Competition between Adjustment Processes in Cournot Oligopoly: Instability and Complex Dynamics," THEMA Working Papers 2016-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Eyster, Erik & Galeotti, Andrea & Kartik, Navin & Rabin, Matthew, 2014. "Congested observational learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58748, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Houy, Nicolas & Nicolaï, Jean-Philippe & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "Doing Your Best When Stakes Are High? Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9766, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kim, Chulyoung, 2015. "An Economic Rationale for Dismissing Low-Quality Experts in Trial," MPRA Paper 69620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bosworth, Steven & Singer, Tania & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Cooperation, Motivation and Social Balance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Kuzmics & Jan-Henrik Steg, 2016. "On public good provision mechanisms with dominant strategies and balanced budget," Graz Economics Papers 2016-03, University of Graz, Department of Economics.