Report NEP-GTH-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2014. "Stable cost sharing in production allocation games," Working Papers 1402, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Chris Edmond, 2013. "Non-Laplacian Beliefs in a Global Game with Noisy Signaling," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1171, The University of Melbourne.
- Philip J. Reny, 2013. "Nash Equilibrium in Discontinuous Games," Working Papers 2013-004, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2014. "Pareto efficiency in the dynamic one-dimensional bargaining model," Wallis Working Papers WP66, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2014. "Stable and sustainable global tax coordination with Leviathan governments," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 166-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Simon P. Anderson, Nisvan Erkal and, 2009. "Aggregative Oligopoly Games with Entry," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1175, The University of Melbourne, revised 2013.
- Ole Jann & Christoph Schottmüller, 2014. "Correlated equilibria in homogenous good Bertrand competition," Discussion Papers 14-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bleile, Jörg, 2016. "Limited Attention in Case-Based Belief Formation," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 518, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Unanimity in Attribute-Based Preference Domains," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-10, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Yu Chen, 2014. "On the Characterization of Incentive Compatible Mechanisms in General Quasi-linear Environments," CAEPR Working Papers 2014-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2014. "The Picketty Inequality in the Nash-Bargained Social Contract," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201413, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Olivier BOS & Tom TRUYTS, 2014. "Auctions with prestige motives," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces14.19, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Azacis, Helmuts & Collie, David R., 2014. "Taxation and the Sustainability of Collusion: Ad Valorem versus Specific Taxes," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.