Report NEP-GTH-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wei He & Yeneng Sun, 2013. "Stationary Markov Perfect Equilibria in Discounted Stochastic Games," Papers 1311.1562, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 2013. "The Farsighted Stable Set," Working Papers 2013-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Diehl, Christoph & Kuzmics, Christoph, 2016. "The (non-)robustness of influential cheap talk equilibria when the sender’s preferences are state-independent," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 489, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2013. "Minimum Cost Connection Networks: Truth-telling and Implementation," MSAP Working Paper Series 03_2013, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Ahmet Ozkardas & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An application of wage bargaining to price negotiation with discount factors varying in time," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881151, HAL.
- Benndorf, Volker & Kübler, Dorothea & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2013. "Privacy concerns, voluntary disclosure of information, and unraveling: An experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-208, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881145, HAL.
- Fabian Dunker & Stefan Hoderlein & Hiroaki Kaido, 2013. "Random Coefficients in Static Games of Complete Information," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 835, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter Biro & Laszlo A. Koczy & Balazs Sziklai, 2013. "Fair Apportionment in the View of the Venice Commission's Recommendation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1338, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ravanel, M., 2013. "Voting in committee: firm value vs. back scratching," Working papers 459, Banque de France.
- Karp, Larry & Siddiqui, Sauleh & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Dynamic climate policy with both strategic and non-strategic agents : taxes versus quantities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6679, The World Bank.
- Mireille Bossy & Nadia Maizi & Odile Pourtallier, 2013. "Nash equilibrium for coupling of CO2 allowances and electricity markets," Papers 1311.1535, arXiv.org.
- Belik, Ivan & Hexmoor, Henry, 2013. "The Multifactor Model of the Agent’s Power in Social Networks," Discussion Papers 2013/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:733 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoske Igarashi, 2013. "Distributional effects of hiring through networks," Discussion Papers 1309, Exeter University, Department of Economics.