Report NEP-GTH-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Horner & Stefano Lovo & Tristan Tomala, 2009. "Belief-free Equilibria in Games with Incomplete Information: Characterization and Existence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1739, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00429293_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- László Á. Kóczy, 2009. "Stationary Consistent Equilibrium Coalition Structures Constitute the Recursive Core," Working Papers 2009.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Horner & Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2009. "On a Markov Game with One-Sided Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1737, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alice Becker & Tobias Brünner, 2009. "Bidding in common value fair division games: The winner's curse or even worse?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:09-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yi-Chun Chen & Alfredo Di Tillio & Eduardo Faingold & Siyang Xiong, 2009. "Uniform Topologies on Types," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1734, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2009. "Bilateral oligopoly and quantity competition," Working Papers 0922, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Robert-Vincent Joule & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2009. "Earned wealth, engaged bidders? Evidence from a second price auction," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429894, HAL.
- Pierre Dehez & Daniela Tellone, 2009. "Data Games : Sharing public goods with exclusion," Working Papers of BETA 2009-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/10/doc2009-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2009. "Progressive and merging-proof taxation," Working Papers 2009-7, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti, 2009. "Environmental Options and Technological Innovation: An Evolutionary Game Model," Working Papers 2009.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.