Report NEP-GTH-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manfred Kerber & Colin Rowat, 2009. "Stable Sets in Three Agent Pillage Games," Discussion Papers 09-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Lars Ehlers & Anirban Kar, 2008. "Externalities, Potential, Value And Consistency," Working papers 168, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Josh Cherry & Lones Smith, 2009. "Unattainable Payoffs for Repeated Games of Private Monitoring," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000284, David K. Levine.
- Javier Rivas, 2009. "Cooperation, Imitation and Correlated Matching," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jun 2011.
- Ananish Chaudhuri & Pushkar Maitra & Susan Skeath, 2006. "Communication, Advice and Beliefs in an Experimental Public Goods Game," Monash Economics Working Papers 05/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Anirban Kar, 2008. "Obligation Rules," Working papers 167, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Sau-Him Paul lau & Vai-Lam Mui, 2005. "Using Turn Taking to Mitigate Conflict and Coordination Problems in the Repeated Battle of the Sexes Game," Monash Economics Working Papers 04/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy N Cason & Vai-Lam Mui, 2008. "Coordinating Collective Resistance Through Communication And Repeated Interaction," Monash Economics Working Papers 16/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Radosveta Ivanova-Stenzel & Timothy Salmon, 2009. "The High/Low Divide: Self-Selection by Values in Auction Choice," Working Papers wp2009_06_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2009. "Frictional Matching: Evidence from Law School Admission," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 113, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Aldashev, Gani & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Sebald, Alexander, 2009. "Decision-making Procedures: A General Theory and Its Field Experimental Test," CEPR Discussion Papers 7365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chongwoo Choe & Shingo Ishiguro, 2009. "On The (Sub) Optimality Of Multi-Tier Hierarchies: Coordination Versus Motivation," Monash Economics Working Papers 18/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Chongwoo Choe & In-Uck Park, 2008. "Information Gathering, Delegated Contracting And Corporate Hierarchies," Monash Economics Working Papers 19/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dyuti Banerjee & Anupama Sethi, 2008. "Intra-Group Transfers And Group Formation," Monash Economics Working Papers 24/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jozsef Sakovics & Jakub Steiner, 2009. "Who Matters in Coordination Problems?," ESE Discussion Papers 190, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.