Report NEP-GTH-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00323348_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH & Wouter, VERGOTE, 2008. "Von Neuman-Morgenstern farsightedly stable sets in two-sided matching," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008013, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Natali, HRITONENKO & Yuri, YATSENKO, 2008. "Optimal firm behavior under environmental constraints," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008017, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Philippe Bich, 2008. "An answer to a question of herings et al," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265464, HAL.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2008. "A Long Run Collaboration on Long Run Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 671757000000000010, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Morone, 2008. "Simple Model Of Herd Behaviour, A Comment," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_12, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0809-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00277283_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ascensión Andina-Díaz, 2008. "Strategic communication: screening and signaling in a freelance journalist - editor game," Working Papers 2008-13, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Bryan Engelhardt, 2008. "Crime Networks with Bargaining and Build Frictions," Working Papers 0813, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico, 2008. "The core matchings of markets with transfers," Working Papers 1298, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Words Speak Louder Than Money," Working Papers in Economics 08/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Enrico Sette, 2008. "Competing influence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 693, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.