Report NEP-GTH-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S. & Litan, Cristian M. & Marhuenda, Francisco, 2007. "On the Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions in Bimatrix Game Forms," MPRA Paper 3325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco De Sionopoli & Carlos Gonzalez Pimienta, 2007. "Undominated (and) perfect equilibria in Poisson games," Economics Working Papers we073117, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Nori Tarui & Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky & Greg Ellis, 2007. "Cooperation in the Commons with Unobservable Actions," Working Papers 200711, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2007. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse6_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Luciano I. de Castro, 2007. "Affiliation, equilibrium existence and the revenue ranking of auctions," Economics Working Papers we074622, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2007. "Optimal Risk Taking in an Uneven Tournament Game with Risk Averse Players," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Aureo de Paula, 2004. "Inference in a Synchronization Game with Social Interactions," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 May 2007.
- Geradin, Damien & Layne-Farrar, Anna & Padilla, Atilano Jorge, 2007. "The Ex Ante Auction Model for the Control of Market Power in Standard Setting Organizations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:col:001051:002941 is not listed on IDEAS anymore