Report NEP-GTH-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LOVO, Stefano & HÖRNER, Johanes, 2006. "Belief-free Equilibria in games with incomplete information," HEC Research Papers Series 845, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimiliano Amarante & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2006. "Cores of Non-Atomic Market Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 13, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Roe Robert A., 2006. "Perspectives on time and the chronometric study of what happens in organizations," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Galbiati, 2006. "Fair Divisions as Attracting Nash Equilibria of Simple Games," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/24, European University Institute.
- KÃ³czy LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã, 2006. "A recursive core for partition function form games," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Dietrich Franz & List Christian, 2006. "Judgment aggregation on restricted domains," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Christian Hellwig, "undated". "Policy in a Global Coordination Game: Multiplicity vs. Robust Predictions (November 2006, with Marios Angeletos and Alessandro Pavan)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 401, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Olivier Armantier & Nicolas Treich, 2006. "Overbidding in Independant Private-Values Auctions and Misperception of Probabilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-15, CIRANO.
- Donald E. Campbell & Jerry S. Kelly, 2006. "Social Welfare Functions that Satisfy Pareto, Anonymity, and Neutrality: Countable Many Alternatives," Working Papers 43, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Herzog-Stein, Alexander, 2006. "Games of Status and Discrininatory Contract," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 759, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Massó & Marc Vorsatz, 2006. "Weighted Approval Voting," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 668.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).