Report NEP-GTH-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Christophe Pereau & Alejandro Caparrós & Tarik Tazdaït, 2005. "Bargaining with Non-Monolithic Players," Working Papers 2005.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chiaki Hara, 2004. "Bargaining Set and Anonymous Core without the Monotonicity Assumption," KIER Working Papers 599, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2005. "Cooperation and Network Formation," Documentos de Trabajo 205, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Atsushi Kajii & Takashi Ui, 2004. "Incomplete Information Games with Multiple Priors," KIER Working Papers 583, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward Cartwright & Myrna Wooders, 2005. "Correlated Equilibrium and Behavioral Conformity," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0526, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Engseld, Peter & Bergh, Andreas, 2005. "Choosing Opponents in Prisoners' Dilemma: An Evolutionary Analysis," Working Papers 2005:45, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Murali Agastya, 2005. "On Choosing Which Game to Play When Ignorant of the Rules," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000557, David K. Levine.
- Rob Dellink & Michael Finus & Niels Olieman, 2005. "Coalition Formation under Uncertainty: The Stability Likelihood of an International Climate Agreement," Working Papers 2005.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Who’s Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," CEPR Discussion Papers 5329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Stone, Rebecca, 2005. "Regret in Dynamic Decision Problems," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 71, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Matteo Galizzi & Michele Bernasconi, 2005. "Coordination in Networks Formation: Experimental Evidence on Learning and Salience," Working Papers 2005.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Atsushi Kajii & Takashi Ui, 2004. "Agreeable Bets with Multiple Priors," KIER Working Papers 581, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella, 2005. "Tinbergen and Theil Meet Nash: Controllability in Policy Games," Working Papers 2005.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marta Cardin, 2005. "Preference Rapresentation for Multicriteria Decision Making," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511009, EconWPA.
- Federico Echenique & Mehmet B. Yenmez, 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Working Papers 2005.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella & Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2005. "Dynamic Controllability with Overlapping targets: A Generalization of the Tinbergen-Nash Theory of Economic Policy," Working Papers 2005.130, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.