Report NEP-GTH-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allouch Nizar & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2005. "On the non-emptiness of the fuzzy core," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & David Masclet & Charles Noussair, 2005. "Announcement, Observation, and Honesty in the Voluntary Contributions Game," Emory Economics 0509, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Kenneth L. Judd, 2005. "Avoiding the Curse of Dimensionality in Dynamic Stochastic Games," NBER Technical Working Papers 0304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faustino Acosta Ortega & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2005. "Security Strategies and Equilibria in Multiobjective Matrix Games," Working Papers in Economics 128, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Asker, John & Cantillon, Estelle, 2004. "Properties of Scoring Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2004. "Strategic Interaction and Externalities: FD-games and pollution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- H. T.J. Smit & W. A. Van Den Berg & W. De Maeseneire, 2005. "Acquisitions as a real options bidding game," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/289, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Boone, Jan, 2004. "Balance of Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 4733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bargain, Olivier & Moreau, Nicolas, 2005. "Cooperative Models in Action: Simulation of a Nash-Bargaining Model of Household Labor Supply with Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 1480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Schulte, Elisabeth, 2004. "Speed and Quality of Collective Decision-Making II: Incentives for Information Provision," CEPR Discussion Papers 4397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.