Report NEP-GRO-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Besley, Timothy J. & Raynal-Querol, Marta, 2017. "The Logic of Hereditary Rule: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toman Barsbai & Hillel Rapoport & Andreas Steinmayr & Christoph Trebesch, 2016. "The Effect of Labor Migration on the Diffusion of Democracy: Evidence from a Former Soviet Republic," Working Papers 2016-26, CEPII research center.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2016. "Tribalism and Government Effectiveness," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/052, African Governance and Development Institute..
- G. Cette & R. Lecat & C. Ly-Marin, 2017. "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Working papers 617, Banque de France.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2016. "The Comparative Inclusive Human Development of Globalisation in Africa," MPRA Paper 76122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2016.
- Mutreja, Piyusha & Ravikumar, B. & Sposi, Michael J., 2016. "Capital goods trade, relative prices, and economic development," Globalization Institute Working Papers 294, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.