Report NEP-GRO-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego Comin & Ramana Nanda, 2014. "Financial Development and Technology Diffusion," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-036, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2018.
- Campante, Filipe Robin & Do, Quoc-Anh, 2014. "Isolated Capital Cities, Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from US States," Scholarly Articles 8830780, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00823264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2014. "Gender equity and the escape from poverty," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 216, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Charles Henri DiMaria & Chiara Peroni & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "Happiness matters: the role of well-being in productivity," Department of Economics University of Siena 699, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014. "Education and growth with learning by doing," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Spolador, Humberto Francisco Silva & Smith, Rodney B.W., 2014. "The Effects of Climate Changes on Brazilian Agricultural Production – A Multisector Growth Model Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170294, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wouter Ryckbosch, 2014. "Economic inequality and growth before the industrial revolution: A case study of the Low Countries (14th-19th centuries)," Working Papers 067, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis, 2014. "Sovereign Debt and Economic Growth Revisited: The Role of (Non-)Sustainable Debt Thresholds," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp187, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ranganathan, Shyam & Bali Swain, Ranjula & Sumpter, David, 2014. "A Dynamical Systems Approach To Modeling Human Development," Working Paper Series 2014:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bulman, David & Eden, Maya & Nguyen, Ha, 2014. "Transitioning from low-income growth to high-income growth : is there a middle income trap ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7104, The World Bank.
- Duygu Yolcu Karadam & Nadir Ocal, 2014. "Financial Integration and Growth: A Nonlinear Panel Data Analysis," ERC Working Papers 1415, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2014.
- Didier, Y. Alia & Reed, Michael R., 2014. "The Dynamic Implication of Agricultural Research and Development Investment for Economic Development," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170494, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ralf Martin, 2014. "The Impact of 'Clean Innovation' on Economic Growth: Evidence from the Transport and Energy Industries'," CEP Policy Analysis Papers 017, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Musayev, Vusal, 2014. "Commodity Price Shocks, Conflict and Growth: The Role of Institutional Quality and Political Violence," MPRA Paper 59786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lalaina Rakotonindrainy, 2014. "Existence of equilibrium in OLG economies with durable goods," Post-Print halshs-01021382, HAL.
- Pavel Ryska, 2014. "Deflation and Economic Growth in Long-Term Perspective," Working Papers IES 2014/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2014.