Report NEP-GEO-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takayama, Yuki & Kuwahara, Masao, 2016. "Bottleneck congestion and residential location of heterogeneous commuters," MPRA Paper 68940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Mori, Tomoya, 2016. "Beyond urban form: How Masahisa Fujita shapes us," MPRA Paper 69100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan S. Rickman & Hongbo Wang, 2016. "Regional Housing Supply Elasticity in China 1999-2013: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 1606, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Martin, Roger & Florida, Richard & Pogue, Melissa & Mellander, Charlotta, 2015. "Creativity, Clusters and the Competitive Advantage of Cities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 412, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2016. "Spatial Distribution of US Employment in an Urban Wage-Efficiency Setting," IZA Discussion Papers 9720, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Einiö, Elias & Overman, Henry G, 2016. "The (Displacement) Effects of Spatially Targeted Enterprise Initiatives: Evidence from UK LEGI," CEPR Discussion Papers 11112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gagliardi, Luisa & Iammarino, Simona & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2015. "Offshoring and the geography of jobs in Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65018, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marusca De Castris & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Neighborhood Effects On The Propensity Score Matching," Working Papers 0515, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- F. Cerina, 2015. "Is insularity a locational disadvantage? Insights from the New Economic Geography," Working Paper CRENoS 201521, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2015. "The spatial decay in commuting probabilities: employment potential vs. commuting gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65023, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dan S. Rickman & Hongbo Wang, 2015. "Regional Housing Supply Elasticity in Spatial Equilibrium Growth Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 1509, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Oberfichtner, Michael, 2016. "The urban wage premium in imperfect labour markets," Discussion Papers 97, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Rey, Sergio, 2015. "Bells in Space: The Spatial Dynamics of US Interpersonal and Interregional Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 69482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessia & Paolo Naticchioni, 2015. "What Drives The Urban Wage Premium? Evidence Along The Wage Distribution," Working Papers 0815, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Enflo, Kerstin, 2014. "Finland’s regional GDPs 1880-2010: estimates, sources and interpretations," Lund Papers in Economic History 135, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Kroll, Henning, 2016. "Understanding the "regional policy mix": A classification and analysis of European regions' support policies," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Bill'e, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," Papers 1602.02542, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.