Report NEP-GEO-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2014. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 8508, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kentaro Nakajima & Ryosuke Okamoto, 2014. "Measuring the sorting effect of migration on spatial wage disparities," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Does absorptive capacity determine collaborative research returns to innovation? A geographical dimension”," AQR Working Papers 201416, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2014.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Zohair, Mohammad, 2014. "Subnational Export Performance and Determinants: Evidence from Two Indian States," MPRA Paper 60029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson, Sara & Pettersson, Lars, 2014. "Small-scale food production and location of gourmet restaurants in rural Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 382, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Ziegelmeyer, Michael & Porpiglia, Alessandro, 2014. "Wealth differences across borders and the effect of real estate price dynamics: evidence from two household surveys," Working Paper Series 1672, European Central Bank.
- Neil Lee & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Innovation in creative cities: Evidence from British small firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1422, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2014.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Ziegelmeyer, Michael & Porpiglia, Alessandro, 2014. "Cross-border commuting and consuming: an empirical investigation," Working Paper Series 1661, European Central Bank.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos & Andreas Ioannidis, 2014. "Spatial Growth: The Distribution of Capital across Locations when Saving Rates are Exogenous," DEOS Working Papers 1412, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes & Bové Sans, Miquel Àngel, 2014. "A territorial approach to R&D subsidies: Empirical evidence for Catalonian firms," Working Papers 2072/242275, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp188, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Winters, John V., 2014. "Foreign and Native-Born STEM Graduates and Innovation Intensity in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 8575, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "A Comparison of the Wage Structure between the Public and Private Sectors in Japan," AJRC Working Papers 1407, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.