Report NEP-GEO-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen J. Redding & Matthew A. Turner, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1277, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bruna, Fernando & Faíña, Andrés & Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus, 2014. "Market Potential and the curse of distance in European regions," MPRA Paper 56747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Quatraro & S. Usai, 2014. "Are knowledge flows all alike? Evidence from European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 201405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Marion Drut & Aurélie Mahieux, 2014. "Correcting agglomeration economies: How air pollution matters," Working Papers hal-01007019, HAL.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Ruiz Marín, Manuel & Mur Lacambra, Jesús, 2014. "Testing Spatial Causality in Cross-section Data," MPRA Paper 56678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Gobillon & Carine Milcent, 2013. "Spatial disparities in hospital performance," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879787, HAL.
- Alan Fernihough & Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2014. "Coal and the European Industrial Revolution," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp439, IIIS.
- Bande, Roberto & López-Mourelo, Elva, 2014. "The spatial distribution of workplace accidents in Spain: assessing the role of workplace inspections," MPRA Paper 56767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander S. Skorobogatov, 2014. "An Ongoing Reversal Of Fortune Among Russian Cities: City Age, Natural Resources, And Changing Spatial Income Distribution," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Flores, Miguel & Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo, 2014. "Spillover Effects of Homicides across Mexican Municipalities: A Spatial Regime Model Approach," MPRA Paper 56507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert Jayet & Glenn Rayp & Ilse Ruyssen & Nadiya Ukrayinchuk, 2014. "Immigrants' location choice in Belgium," Working Papers hal-01006864, HAL.
- Gärtner, Stefan & Flögel, Franz, 2014. "Call for a Spatial Classification of Banking Systems through the Lens of SME Finance - Decentralized versus Centralized Banking in Germany as an Example," EconStor Preprints 97512, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.