Report NEP-GEO-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Sanghoon & Lin, Jeffrey, 2013. "Natural amenities, neighborhood dynamics, and persistence in the spatial distribution of income," Working Papers 13-48, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2014. "Towards a Developmental Turn in Evolutionary Economic Geography?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1401, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Alexander M. Petersen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 1/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2014.
- Hubert JAYET & Glenn RAYP & Ilse RUYSSEN & Nadiya UKRAYINCHUK, 2014. "Immigrantsâ€™ location choice in Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alan Fernihough & Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2014. "Coal and the European Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 19802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Buchmann & D. Hain & Muhamed Kudic & M. Müller, 2014. "Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:gen:geneem:13121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gani Aldashev & Serik Aldashev & Timoteo Carletti, 2014. "On Convergence in the Spatial AK Growth Models," Papers 1401.4887, arXiv.org.
- Roberto Antonietti & Maria Rosaria Ferrante & Riccardo Leoncini, 2014. "Trust your neighbour. Industrial relatedness, social capital and outsourcing," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1403, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Monica Ferrari & Stefania Tomasini, 2014. "Banks, industrial relatedness and firms’ investments," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1402, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Ben said, Foued, 2014. "Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness and Amenities," MPRA Paper 52961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diaz-Lanchas, Jorge & Llano, Carlos & Zofío, José Luis, 2013. "Trade margins, transport cost thresholds and market areas: Municipal freight flows and urban hierarchy," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/10, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Constant, Amelie F. & Schüller, Simone & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Ethnic Spatial Dispersion and Immigrant Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 7868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hawranek, Franziska & Schanne, Norbert, 2014. "Your very private job agency : job referrals based on residential location networks," IAB Discussion Paper 201401, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Richard B. Freeman & Ina Ganguli & Raviv Murciano-Goroff, 2014. "Why and Wherefore of Increased Scientific Collaboration," NBER Working Papers 19819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constanza Martínez & Carlos León, 2014. "The Cost of Collateralized Borrowing in the Colombian Money Market: Does Connectedness Matter?," Borradores de Economia 803, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.