Report NEP-GEO-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Sanghoon & Lin, Jeffrey, 2013. "Natural amenities, neighborhood dynamics, and persistence in the spatial distribution of income," Working Papers 13-48, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2014. "Towards a Developmental Turn in Evolutionary Economic Geography?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1401, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Alexander M. Petersen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 1/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2014.
- Hubert JAYET & Glenn RAYP & Ilse RUYSSEN & Nadiya UKRAYINCHUK, 2014. "Immigrants’ location choice in Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alan Fernihough & Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2014. "Coal and the European Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 19802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Buchmann & D. Hain & Muhamed Kudic & M. Müller, 2014. "Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:gen:geneem:13121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gani Aldashev & Serik Aldashev & Timoteo Carletti, 2014. "On Convergence in the Spatial AK Growth Models," Papers 1401.4887, arXiv.org.
- Roberto Antonietti & Maria Rosaria Ferrante & Riccardo Leoncini, 2014. "Trust your neighbour. Industrial relatedness, social capital and outsourcing," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1403, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Monica Ferrari & Stefania Tomasini, 2014. "Banks, industrial relatedness and firms’ investments," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1402, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Ben said, Foued, 2014. "Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness and Amenities," MPRA Paper 52961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diaz-Lanchas, Jorge & Llano, Carlos & Zofío, José Luis, 2013. "Trade margins, transport cost thresholds and market areas: Municipal freight flows and urban hierarchy," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/10, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Constant, Amelie F. & Schüller, Simone & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Ethnic Spatial Dispersion and Immigrant Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 7868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hawranek, Franziska & Schanne, Norbert, 2014. "Your very private job agency : job referrals based on residential location networks," IAB Discussion Paper 201401, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Richard B. Freeman & Ina Ganguli & Raviv Murciano-Goroff, 2014. "Why and Wherefore of Increased Scientific Collaboration," NBER Working Papers 19819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constanza Martínez & Carlos León, 2014. "The Cost of Collateralized Borrowing in the Colombian Money Market: Does Connectedness Matter?," Borradores de Economia 803, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.