Report NEP-GEO-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Camacho, 2013. "Spatial migration," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Self-Employment and Economic Performance: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach for European Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1272, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicola Pestalozzi & Peter Cauwels & Didier Sornette, 2013. "Dynamics and Spatial Distribution of Global Nighttime Lights," Papers 1303.2901, arXiv.org.
- E. Anthon Eff, 2013. "Veblen in the Metropolis: Land Use Proximity in United States Urban Landscapes," Working Papers 201301, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Soundararajan, Pushparaj, 2013. "Regional income convergence in India: A Bayesian Spatial Durbin Model approach," MPRA Paper 44744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doran, Justin & Jordan, Declan, 2013. "Decomposing European NUTS2 regional inequality from 1980 to 2009: national and European policy implications," MPRA Paper 44805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OA. Carboni & C. Detotto, 2013. "The economic consequences of crime in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201303, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abel Brodeur & Sarah Flèche, 2/27. "Where the Streets Have a Name: Income Comparisons in the US," PSE Working Papers halshs-00795198, HAL.
- Julien Gooris & Carine Peeters, 2013. "Home-Host Country Distance in Offshore Governance Choices," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Larch, Mario & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Sirries, Steffen & Urban, Dieter, 2013. "Heterogeneous Firms, Globalization and the Distance Puzzle," Working Paper Series 957, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- William A. Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios. N. Yannacopoulos, 2013. "Robust Control of a Spatially Distributed Commercial Fishery," Working Papers 2013.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Volgmann, Kati, 2013. "Knowledge-intensive employment growth in the Dutch Randstad and the German Rhine-Ruhr area: the impact of centrality and peripherality," MPRA Paper 44760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brunner, Hans-Peter, 2013. "Can Global Value Chains Effectively Serve Regional Economic Development in Asia?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 110, Asian Development Bank.
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 3/02. "Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy and urban development," Working Papers halshs-00795815, HAL.
- Anna DePaoli & Mariapia Mendolat, 2013. "Does International Migration Increase Child Labor," Working Papers 231, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Christoper L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming & Andrew Yiu-Chung Chan, 2013. "Estimating the cost of air pollution in South East Queensland: An application of the life satisfaction non-market valuation approach," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201302, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.