Report NEP-GEO-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek & J. P. Angenendt, 2011. "MNE’s Regional Location Choice - A Comparative Perspective on East Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Development," NBER Working Papers 17158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2010. "Infrastructure investment opportunities in the New EU Member States: the role of regional policies," Working Papers 201003, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Valente J. Matlaba & Mark Holmes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2011. "A Century of the Evolution of the Urban System in Brazil," Working Papers in Economics 11/12, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2010. "Critical review of cluster mapping studies in Poland," Working Papers 1001, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Rémi Lemoy & Charles Raux & Pablo Jensen, 2013. "Polycentric city and multi-worker households: an agent-based microeconomic model," Working Papers hal-00602087, HAL.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2011. "Proximity, Networks and Knowledge Production in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201109, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2011. "The Incidence of Local Labor Demand Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Casanova & Vicente Orts Ríos, 2011. "Assessing the tendency of Spanish manufacturing industries to cluster: Co-localization and establishment size," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "Testing for Clustering of Industries - Evidence from micro geographic data," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kashefi, Mohammad Ali, 2011. "The effect of vertical knowledge spillovers via the supply chain on location decision of firms," MPRA Paper 31743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2011.
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Cities: Evidence from the Post-communist World," WIFO Working Papers 397, WIFO.
- A. Colombelli & M. Foddi & R. Paci, 2011. "The knowledge regions in the enlarged Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201110, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2011. "Investigating Regional House Price Convergence in the United States: Evidence from a pair-wise approach," Discussion Paper Series 2011_12, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2011.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2011. "Additionality and regional development: are EU Structural Funds complements or substitutes of national Public Finance?," Working Papers 201101, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Eduardo Antonelli, 2010. "Estimación del Producto Interno Bruto regional: el caso de la provincia de Salta (Argentina) 1880-1930," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 008789, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2011. "A cluster-based industrial development policy for low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5703, The World Bank.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011. "Does re-design of the policies on housing finance and supply help to solve housing question of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 31729, University Library of Munich, Germany.