Report NEP-GEO-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek & J. P. Angenendt, 2011. "MNE’s Regional Location Choice - A Comparative Perspective on East Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Development," NBER Working Papers 17158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2010. "Infrastructure investment opportunities in the New EU Member States: the role of regional policies," Working Papers 201003, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Valente J. Matlaba & Mark Holmes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2011. "A Century of the Evolution of the Urban System in Brazil," Working Papers in Economics 11/12, University of Waikato.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2010. "Critical review of cluster mapping studies in Poland," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1001, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00602087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2011. "Proximity, Networks and Knowledge Production in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201109, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2011. "The Incidence of Local Labor Demand Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Casanova & Vicente Orts Ríos, 2011. "Assessing the tendency of Spanish manufacturing industries to cluster: Co-localization and establishment size," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "Testing for Clustering of Industries - Evidence from micro geographic data," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kashefi, Mohammad Ali, 2011. "The effect of vertical knowledge spillovers via the supply chain on location decision of firms," MPRA Paper 31743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2011.
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Cities: Evidence from the Post-communist World," WIFO Working Papers 397, WIFO.
- A. Colombelli & M. Foddi & R. Paci, 2011. "The knowledge regions in the enlarged Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201110, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2011. "Investigating Regional House Price Convergence in the United States: Evidence from a pair-wise approach," Discussion Paper Series 2011_12, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2011.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2011. "Additionality and regional development: are EU Structural Funds complements or substitutes of national Public Finance?," Working Papers 201101, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Eduardo Antonelli, 2010. "Estimación del Producto Interno Bruto regional: el caso de la provincia de Salta (Argentina) 1880-1930," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 008789, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2011. "A cluster-based industrial development policy for low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5703, The World Bank.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011. "Does re-design of the policies on housing finance and supply help to solve housing question of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 31729, University Library of Munich, Germany.