Report NEP-GEO-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2011. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1101, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Ron Martin, 2010. "Regional Economic Resilience, Hysteresis and Recessionary Shocks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1018, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Klaus Schöler, 2010. "Elemente der Neuen Ökonomischen Geographie," Potsdamer Schriften zur Raumwirtschaft 01, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Albrecht Kauffmann, 2010. "Das Städtesystem der Russischen Föderation aus Sicht der Neuen Ökonomischen Geographie = The Russian system of cities from the perspective of New Economic Geography," Potsdamer Schriften zur Raumwirtschaft 02, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2011. "Spatial Differentiation in Industrial Dynamics. A Core-Periphery Analysis Based on the Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," LEM Papers Series 2011/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Catherine Lecocq & Bart Leten & Jeroen Kusters & Bart Van Looy, 2010. "Do Firms Benefit from Being Present in Multiple Technology Clusters? An Assessment of the Technological Performance of Biopharmaceutical Firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1019, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010. "Balanced Budget Government Spending in a Small Open Regional Economy," Working Papers 1020, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Akbari, Ather H., 2010. "Labour market performance of immigrants in smaller regions of western countries: some evidence from Atlantic Canada," MPRA Paper 27941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Katerina Lisenkova & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010. "Ã¢â‚¬Å“Policy ScepticismÃ¢â‚¬Â and the Impact of London-based Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) on the economy of England: Accounting for Alternative Uses of Public Expenditure," Working Papers 1029, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ferre, Celine & Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2010. "Is there a metropolitan bias ? the inverse relationship between poverty and city size in selected developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5508, The World Bank.
- James D. Hamilton & Michael T. Owyang, 2011. "The Propagation of Regional Recessions," NBER Working Papers 16657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nidhiya Menon & Mark M. Pitt, 2010. "Spatial Decentralization and Program Evaluation: Theory and an Example from Indonesia," Working Papers 16, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- d'Artis Kancs & Julia Kielyte, 2010. "European Integration and Labour Migration," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2011. "Assessing the evidence on neighborhood effects from moving to opportunity," Working Paper 1101, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Elias Oikarinen, 2010. "Momentum and mean reversion in regional housing markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests," Discussion Papers 61, Aboa Centre for Economics.