Report NEP-GEO-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Burgalassi, David, 2010. "Defining and measuring polycentric regions: the case of Tuscany," MPRA Paper 25880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuko Kano & Takashi Kano & Kazutaka Takechi, 2010. "Exaggerated Death of Distance: Revisiting Distance Effects on Regional Price Dispersions," Working Paper Series 162, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Breuill薔 Marie-Laure & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2010. "Mergers in Fiscal Federalism," CCES Discussion Paper Series 37, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges, 2010. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Lagrange Multiplier Tests for Panel Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Spatial Lag and Spatial Errors: An Application to Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris," IZA Discussion Papers 5227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and market size. The case of young college graduates in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 775, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joseph J. Capuno, 2010. "Spatial development and the law of one price : Evidence of convergence of land values," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201001, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Tony Venables, 2010. "Productivity in cities: self-selection and sorting," Economics Series Working Papers 507, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Espa & Diego Giuliani & Giuseppe Arbia, 2010. "Weighting Ripley’s K-function to account for the firm dimension in the analysis of spatial concentration," Department of Economics Working Papers 1012, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Esposti, Roberto, 2010. "The Regional Multi-Agent Simulator (RegMAS): an open-source spatially explicit model to assess the impact of agricultural policies," MPRA Paper 25817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Winters & Susana Sitja Rubio, 2010. "Evaluating the Impact of Regional Development Programs," SPD Working Papers 1004, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Carree, Martin, 2010. "Job and residential mobility in the Netherlands: the influence of human capital, household composition and location," MPRA Paper 25840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Rikard FORSLID, 2010. "Spatial Relocation with Heterogeneous Firms and Heterogeneous Sectors," Discussion papers 10056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- S. Van Parys & B. Merlevede & T. Verbeke, 2010. "Local tax interaction with multiple tax instruments: evidence from Flemish municipalities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/674, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.