Local tax interaction with multiple tax instruments: evidence from Flemish municipalities
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstax competition; yardstick competition; local tax rates; spatial econometrics; multiple taxes; tax structure;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-10-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-10-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2010-10-23 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-10-23 (Public Finance)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:10/674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .