Report NEP-PUB-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2010. "Are We Taxing Ourselves? How Deliberation and Experience Shape Voting on Taxes," Vienna Economics Papers 1010, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- A. Klemm & S. Van Parys, 2010. "Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Tax Incentives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/673, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2010. "Optimal Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxation under Loose Commitment," Discussion Papers 10/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jakob von Weizs„cker, 2010. "Financial Transaction Tax: Small is Beautiful," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1019, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Francisco Martínez-Mora, 2010. "Tiebout, local school finance and the ineffciency of head taxes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/02, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Amedeo Fossati, 2010. "The double taxation of savings: the Italian debate revisited," DEP - series of economic working papers 3/2010, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- S. Van Parys & B. Merlevede & T. Verbeke, 2010. "Local tax interaction with multiple tax instruments: evidence from Flemish municipalities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/674, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Iris Claus & John Creedy & Josh Teng, 2010. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income in New Zealand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1104, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:foi:wpaper:2010_13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2010. "Endogenous Move Structure And Voluntary Provision Of Public Goods: Theory And Experiment," Discussion Papers 2010-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.