Report NEP-GEO-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyun-Ju Koh & Nadine Riedel, 2010. "Do Governments Tax Agglomeration Rents?," Working Papers 1004, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2010. "The Effect of Foreign Investments on European Regional Productivity," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 74/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Kenta Ikeuchi & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2010. "Effects of Regional Human Capital Structure on Business Entry: A Comparison of Independent Startups and New Subsidiaries in Different Industries," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-113, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- fiorenza belussi & silvia rita sedita & alessia sammarra, 2010. "Learning At The Boundaries In An “Open Regional Innovation System”: A Focus On Firms’ Innovation Strategies In The Emilia Romagna Life Science Industry," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0113, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Juan González Alegre, 2010. "Fiscal decentralization and intergovernmental grants: the European regional policy and Spanish autonomous regions," Working Papers 2010/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- David Shepherd & Robert Dixon, 2010. "The not-so-great moderation? Evidence on changing volatility from Australian regions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1090, The University of Melbourne.
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2009. "Contributions of Proposed Investment in the Northwest Tennessee Regional Port at Cates Landing to the Regional Economy," Studies 200901, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/249147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2010. "Agglomeration and Trade: State-Level Evidence from U.S. Industries," DETU Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Longhi, Simonetta, 2010. "Job Competition and the Wage Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 4777, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2010. "Available Labor Force in Southern Middle Tennessee: An Underemployment Study," Studies 201001, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Bloom, David E & Canning, David & Fink, Günther & Khanna, Tarun & Salyer, Patrick, 2010. "Urban Settlement: Data, Measures, and Trends," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2010. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0747, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2010. "Technology transfer in a linear city with symmetric locations," MPRA Paper 21055, University Library of Munich, Germany.