Available Labor Force in Southern Middle Tennessee: An Underemployment Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Wilkins, 2004. "The Extent and Consequences of Underemployment in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
Keywordsunderemployment; labor force; laborforce; Tennessee; southern middle Tennessee; counties; Bedford; Coffee; Franklin; Grundy; Lincoln; Moore; Warren; county; relocation; regional; human capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-03-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2010-03-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mts:studys:201001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Govan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .