Report NEP-GEO-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan Acs & Niels Bosma & Rolf Sternberg, 2008. "The Entrepreneurial Advantage of World Cities - Evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Data," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Glaeser, Edward L., 2008. "The Economic Approach to Cities," Working Paper Series rwp08-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Repkine, Alexandre, 2008. "Measuring the Value of a Moscow Apartment: a Spatial Approach to the Hedonic Pricing of Attributes," MPRA Paper 9438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Gyourko, Joseph, 2008. "Arbitrage in Housing Markets," Working Paper Series rwp08-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ritola, Maria, 2008. "Price convergence and geographic dimension of market integration: Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzeto, Giacomo A. M., 2008. "Did the Death of Distance Hurt Detroit and Help New York?," Working Paper Series rwp08-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hal Hill & RBudy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2008. "Indonesia's Changing Economic Geography," Departmental Working Papers 2008-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Les Oxley, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration, Geographic Innovation and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Taiwan," Working Papers in Economics 08/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2008. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0813, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2008.
- Stephen G. Hall & Pavlos Petroulas, 2008. "Spatial Interdependencies of FDI Locations: A Lessening of the Tyranny of Distance?," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/28, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Tapan Biswas & Jo McHardy & Michael Nolan, 2008. "Inter-regional Migration: The UK experience," Working Papers 2008003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Dirk-Jan Koch & Ruerd Ruben, 2008. "Spatial Clustering Of NGOs: An Evolutionary Economic Geography Approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0814, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2008.
- Jang Ping Thia, 2008. "Evolution of Locations, Specialisation and Factor Returns with Two Distinct Waves of Globalisation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0875, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- William Latham & Hong Yin, 2008. "Domestic Innovation and Chinese Regional Growth, 1991-2004," Working Papers 08-20, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Russo, Margherita & Rossi, Federica, 2008. "Cooperation networks and innovation: A complex system perspective to the analysis and evaluation of a EU regional innovation policy programme," MPRA Paper 10156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abadie, Alberto & Dermisi, Sofia, 2008. "Is Terrorism Eroding Agglomeration Economies in Central Business Districts? Lessons from the Office Real Estate Market in Downtown Chicago," Working Paper Series rwp08-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Quan Gan & Robert J. Hill, 2008. "A New Perspective on the Relationship Between House Prices and Income," Discussion Papers 2008-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.