Report NEP-GEO-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2007. "Related variety and regional growth in Italy," SPRU Working Paper Series 162, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2007. "Why Does the Effect of New Business Formation Differ Across Regions?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2007. "Disparities in Labor Market Outcomes across Geopolitical Regions in Nigeria: Fact or Fantasy?," IZA Discussion Papers 3082, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge E, Mendoza, 2007.
"Apertura. Gasto Público Y Convergencia En América Latin: Un Modelo Econometrico Espacial
[Liberalization, Public Spending And Convergence In Latin America: An Spatial Econometric Model]," MPRA Paper 5561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Max-Peter Menzel & Dirk Fornahl, 2007. "Cluster Life Cycles - Dimensions and Rationales of Cluster Development," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2007-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Christopher H. Wheeler, 2007. "Urban crime and labor mobility," Working Papers 2007-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bui Trinh & Mai Quynh Nga & Duong Manh Hung & Kwang Moon Kim, 2007. "Multi-interregional economic impact analysis based on multiinterregional input output model consisting of 7 regions of Vietnam, 2000," Working Papers 12, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00185012_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:07-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert J. Shiller, 2007. "Understanding Recent Trends in House Prices and Home Ownership," NBER Working Papers 13553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Peri, Giovanni, 2007. "The Effects of Immigration on US Wages and Rents: A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vyacheslav Mikhed & Petr Zemcik, 2007. "Do House Prices Reflect Fundamentals? Aggregate and Panel Data Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp337, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Christine Schleupner, 2007. "Regional spatial planning assessments for adaptation to accelerated sea level rise - an application to Martinique’s coastal zone," Working Papers FNU-153, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Oct 2007.
- Vyacheslav Mikhed & Petr Zemcik, 2007. "Testing for Bubbles in Housing Markets: A Panel Data Approach," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp338, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5576 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henri Capron, 2007. "Politique de cohésion et développement régional," DULBEA Working Papers 07-16.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kaoru Okamura & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2007. "How to Promote Repeaters? Empirical Analysis of Tourist Survey Data in Kansai Region," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-42, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).