Report NEP-GEO-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephanie Jasmand & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Regional Income and Employment Effects of the 1972 Munich Olympic Summer Games," Working Papers 0712, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Victor Matheson & Robert Baade & Mimi Nikolova, 2007. "A Tale of Two Stadiums: Comparing the Economic Impact of Chicago’s Wrigley Field and U.S. Cellular Field," IASE Conference Papers 0705, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2007/4/doc2007-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florian Hagn & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Labour Market Effects of the 2006 Soccer World Cup in Germany," Working Papers 0716, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Mendoza, Jorge Eduardo & Calderon, Cuauhtemoc, 2006.
"Impactos regionales de las remesas en el crecimiento económico de México
[Regional impacts of remittances on the economic growth of Mexico]," MPRA Paper 3331, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2007. "About urban mega regions : knowns and unknowns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4252, The World Bank.
- Julien Lévêque, 2004. "An application proposal of yardstick competition for the regional markets of the French railway system," Post-Print halshs-00091857, HAL.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo, 2007. "The Use of Permanent Contracts Across Spanish Regions: Do Regional Wage Subsidies Work?," Working Papers 2007-08, FEDEA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00079690_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Nguyen, Thang, 2007. "Foreign direct investment in Vietnam: An overview and analysis the determinants of spatial distribution across provinces," MPRA Paper 1921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2007. "A Direct Test of the Homevoter Hypothesis," Working Papers 0719, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Danièle Bloy & Jean-Michel Cusset & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2003. "Analyse des dynamiques spatiales en région Rhône-Alpes," Post-Print halshs-00098781, HAL.
- Erling Røed Larsen & Steffen Weum, 2007. "Home, Sweet Home or Is It - Always? Testing the Efficiency of the Norwegian Housing Market," Discussion Papers 506, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Derek Bond & Michael J. Harrison & Edward J. O'Brien, 2007. "Economic Base Multipliers Revisited," Trinity Economics Papers tep0807, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.