Report NEP-GEO-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2006. "Economic centrality, per capita income and human capital – some results at regional level," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/28, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Nestor Duch Brown, 2006. "The empirics of spatial competition: Evidence from European regions," Working Papers in Economics 150, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Schwarzbauer, Wolfgang, 2006. "Traffic Accessibility and the Effect on Firms and Population in 99 Austrian Regions," Economics Series 198, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Edward M. Bergman, 2005. "Sustainability of Clusters and Regions at Austria's Accession Edge," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2005_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-89 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher H. Wheeler & Elizabeth A. La Jeunesse, 2006. "Trends in the distributions of income and human capital within metropolitan areas: 1980-2000," Working Papers 2006-055, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 2005. "Political extremism in the presence of a free rider problem," Working Papers 2005_3, York University, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2006. "Training and Economic Density: Some Evidence from Italian Provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0030, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michael T. Owyang & Jeremy M. Piger & Howard J. Wall & Christopher H. Wheeler, 2007. "The economic performance of cities: a Markov-switching approach," Working Papers 2006-056, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Richard K. Green, 2006. "Airports and Economic Development," Working Papers 0002, School of Business, The George Washington University.
- Alma Romero-Barrutieta & Eric V. Clifton, 2006. "Institutions versus Geography; Subnational Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 06/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Howard J. Wall, 2006. "Controlling for geographic dispersion when estimating the Japanese Phillips curve," Working Papers 2006-057, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva & Rattso, Jorn & Ågren, Hanna, 2006. "Using a discontinuous grant rule to identify the effect of grants on local taxes and spending," Working Paper Series 2006:25, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Schrage, Andrea, 2006. "Traffic Congestion and Accidents," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 419, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Richard K. Green & Amy Crews Cutts & Yan Chang, 2005. "Did Changing Rents Explain Changing House Prices During the 1990s?," Working Papers 0005, School of Business, The George Washington University.