Report NEP-GEO-2004-08-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Arun Taeube, 2004. "Proximities and Innovation Evidence from the Indian IT Industry in Bangalore," DRUID Working Papers 04-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Marcus Berliant & Courtney LaFountain, 2004. "Space in General Equilibrium," Urban/Regional 0408002, EconWPA, revised 27 Jun 2005.
- Marcus Berliant & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium," Urban/Regional 0408003, EconWPA.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2004. "Moving to Nice Weather," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 188, Econometric Society.
- MÃ¡rcio Laurini & Eduardo Andrade, 2004. "Income Convergence Clubs for Brazilian Municipalities: a Non-Parametric Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 51, Econometric Society.
- David M. Frankel, 2004. "Was the Late 19th Century a Golden Age of Racial Integration?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 167, Econometric Society.
- Michael T. Owyang & Abbigail J Chiodo & Ruben Hernandez-Murillo, 2004. "Nonlinear Hedonics and the Search for School District Quality," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 276, Econometric Society.
- Towa Tachibana & Sekine & Toshitaka, 2004. "Land Investment by Japanese Firms during and after the Bubble Period," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 631, Econometric Society.
- Tomohiro Machikita, 2004. "Is Learning by Migrating in Megalopolis Really Important?," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 579, Econometric Society.
- Tansel, Aysit & Bircan, Fatma, 2004. "Private Tutoring Expenditures in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).