Report NEP-GEO-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2004. "Assessing the effectiveness of EU’s regional policies:a new approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/39, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Speed and income," Urban/Regional 0405002, EconWPA.
- Sandy Dall’erba & Yiannis Kamarianaki & Julie Le Gallo & Maria Plotnikova, 2003. "Regional Productivity Differentials in Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic," Urban/Regional 0310004, EconWPA.
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Victoria Osuna Padilla & Guadalupe Valera Blanes, 2004. "La inmigración y su efecto en las finanzas públicas andaluzas," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/41, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Suedekum, Jens & Blien, Uwe, 2004. "Wages and Employment Growth: Disaggregated Evidence for West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Gabriel Rodríguez & Rafael Salas, 2004. "A Bistochastic Nonparametric Estimator," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/22, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Sandberg, Krister, 2004. "Hedonic Prices, Economic Growth, and Spatial Dependence," Umeå Economic Studies 631, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2002. "Training Policy for Youth Unemployed in a Sample of European Countries," CELPE Discussion Papers 68, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- JÃ¶rg Baten, 2003. "Creating Firms for a New Century: Determinants of Firm Creation around 1900," CESifo Working Paper Series 1065, CESifo Group Munich.
- G??bor Kertei & J??nos K??ll?, 2004. "Fighting ???Low Equilibria??? by Doubling the Minimum Wage ? Hungary???s Experiment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-644, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Gianluigi Coppola, 2004. "Regional Disparities in Europe," CELPE Discussion Papers 78, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Glushchenko Konstantin, 2004. "Integration of the Russian Market. Empirical Analysis," EERC Working Paper Series 04-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Recent Trends in Border Economics," Urban/Regional 0405001, EconWPA.