Report NEP-GEN-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Popov, Alexander & Zaharia, Sonia, 2017. "Credit market competition and the gender gap: evidence from local labor markets," Working Paper Series 2086, European Central Bank.
- Buser, Thomas & Ranehill, Eva & van Veldhuizen, Roel, 2017. "Gender differences in willingness to compete: The role of public observability," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2017-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Luz Karime Abadía Alvarado, 2017. "Gender score gaps of Colombia students in pisa test," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015645, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang & Margherita Borella, 2017. "The Aggregate Implications of Gender and Marriage," 2017 Meeting Papers 46, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Farré, Lídia & Gonzalez, Libertad, 2017. "The Effects of Paternity Leave on Fertility and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 10865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2017. "The performance effects of gender diversity on bank boards," MPRA Paper 80078, University Library of Munich, Germany.