Report NEP-GEN-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhou, Mo & Nelson, Robert, 2017. "Gender Wage Gap and Discrimination in Developing Countries," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252727, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kristin F. Butcher & Kyung H. Park & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2017. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Differences in Women’s and Men’s Incarceration and Sentencing Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Pastore & Allan Webster, 2017. "Is the gender pay gap in the us just the result of gender segregation at work?," BAFES Working Papers BAFES08, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017. "Women's Career Choices, Social Norms and Child Care Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 10502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Ardila Brenøe & Shelly Lundberg, 2017. "Gender Gaps in the Effects of Childhood Family Environment: Do They Persist into Adulthood?," Working Papers 2017-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Emmanuel Perterle & Holger A. Rau, 2017. "Gender Differences in Competitive Positions, Experimental Evidence on Job Promotion," Working Papers 2017-01, CRESE.
- Carlos Gradín, 2017. "Segregation of women into low-paying occupations in the US," Working Papers 426, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2017. "Policy Reform and Gender Inequality in French Higher Education: A Two-Generation Comparative Study," Working Papers of BETA 2017-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Olivetti, Claudia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2017. "The Economic Consequences of Family Policies: Lessons from a Century of Legislation in High-Income Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 11784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Wenxuan & Marshall, Maria I., 2017. "Gender and its impact on business owner satisfaction in family farms," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252702, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rossin-Slater, Maya, 2017. "Maternity and Family Leave Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).