Report NEP-GEN-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tiiu Paas & Maryna Tverdostup, 2016. "Assessment of labour market returns in the case of gender unique human capital," ERSA conference papers ersa16p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Ben Yahmed, Sarra, 2016. "Formal but less equal: Gender wage gaps in formal and informal jobs in Brazil," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-085, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Folke, Olle & Rickne, Johanna, 2016. "All the Single Ladies: Job Promotions and the Durability of Marriage," Working Paper Series 1146, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald & Nergaard, Kristine, 2016. "Gender Differences in the Union Wage Premium? A Comparative Case Study," IZA Discussion Papers 10435, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ilse Lindenlaub & Anja Prummer, 2016. "Gender, Social Networks and Peformance," Working Papers 807, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christine L. Exley & Muriel Niederle & Lise Vesterlund, 2016. "Knowing When to Ask: The Cost of Leaning In," NBER Working Papers 22961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karlsson, Tobias, 2016. "Gender differences in absence from work: Lessons from two world wars," Working Paper Series 2016:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Bruno Jeandidier & Cécile Bourreau-Dubois & Jean-Claude Ray & Myriam Doriat-Duban, 2016. "Does Gender Matter in the Civil Law Judiciary? Evidence from French Child Support Court Decisions," Working Papers of BETA 2016-55, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Donato Masciandaro & Paola Profeta & Davide Romelli, 2016. "Gender and Monetary Policymaking: Trends and Drivers," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1512, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Dario Sansone, 2016. "Teacher Characteristics, Student Beliefs and the Gender Gap in STEM Fields," CeRP Working Papers 165, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Ma.Jesus Gomez Adillon & M.Angels Cabases Pique & Agnes Pardell Vea, 2016. "Impact of Recession on the employment in Catalonia from a gender and age perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa16p178, European Regional Science Association.
- Hazarika, Gautam, 2016. "The Plough, Gender Roles, and Corruption," IZA Discussion Papers 10426, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Catherine Sofer & Claire Thibout, 2016. "Women’s Investment in Career and Household Division of Labor," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n38, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Algan, Yann & Fortin, Nicole M., 2016. "Computer Gaming and Test Scores: Cross-Country Gender Differences among Teenagers," IZA Discussion Papers 10433, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).