Report NEP-FOR-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roxana Halbleib & Valeri Voev, 2012. "Forecasting Covariance Matrices: A Mixed Frequency Approach," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-30, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Bessec, M., 2012. "Short-term forecasts of French GDP: a dynamic factor model with targeted predictors," Working papers 409, Banque de France.
- Avino, Davide & Nneji, Ogonna, 2012. "Are CDS spreads predictable? An analysis of linear and non-linear forecasting models," MPRA Paper 42848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olfa Kaabia & Ilyes Abid & Khaled Guesmi, 2012. "Does Bayesian Shrinkage Help to Better Reflect What Happened during the Subprime Crisis?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-46, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Tushar Rao & Saket Srivastava, 2012. "Modeling Movements in Oil, Gold, Forex and Market Indices using Search Volume Index and Twitter Sentiments," Papers 1212.1037, arXiv.org.
- Andrade, P. & Ghysels, E. & Idier, J., 2012. "Tails of Inflation Forecasts and Tales of Monetary Policy," Working papers 407, Banque de France.
- Bhirombhakdi, Kornpob & Potipiti, Tanapong, 2012. "Performance of a reciprocity model in predicting a positive reciprocity decision," MPRA Paper 42326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & Stefan Humer, 2012. "Modelling Primary Energy Consumption under Model Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp147, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/15931 is not listed on IDEAS anymore