Report NEP-FOR-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athanasopoulos, George & Guillen, Osmani Teixeira Carvalho & Issler, João Victor & Vahid, Farshid, 2010. "Model selection, estimation and forecasting in VAR models with short-run and long-run restrictions," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 707, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Feldkircher, Martin, 2010. "Forecast Combination and Bayesian Model Averaging - A Prior Sensitivity Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 2010-14, University of Salzburg.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Philip Rothman, 2010. "Oil and US GDP: A real-time out-of-sample examination," Working Paper 2010/18, Norges Bank.
- Roland Döhrn & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2010. "Information or Institution? – On the Determinants of Forecast Accuracy," Ruhr Economic Papers 0201, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dobrislav Dobrev & Pawel J. Szerszen, 2010. "The information content of high-frequency data for estimating equity return models and forecasting risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeroen Rombouts & Lars Peter Stentoft, 2010. "Option Pricing with Asymmetric Heteroskedastic Normal Mixture Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-38, CIRANO.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Model Selection and Testing of Conditional and Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers in Economics 10/58, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Di Kuang & Bent Nielsen & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2010. "Forecasting in an extended chain-ladder-type model," Economics Papers 2010-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- James Feigenbaum & Geng Li, 2010. "A semiparametric characterization of income uncertainty over the life cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:25040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berg, Nathan & Biele, Guido & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "Does Consistency Predict Accuracy of Beliefs?: Economists Surveyed About PSA," MPRA Paper 24976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2010. "Level Shifts in Volatility and the Implied-Realized Volatility Relation," CREATES Research Papers 2010-60, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.