Report NEP-FOR-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alysha M De Livera, 2010. "Automatic forecasting with a modified exponential smoothing state space framework," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Yin Liao & Heather M. Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2010. "Do Jumps Matter? Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility allowing for Common Jumps," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Farah Yasmeen & Rob J Hyndman & Bircan Erbas, 2010. "Forecasting age-related changes in breast cancer mortality among white and black US women: A functional approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Keith Ord & Ralph Snyder & Adrian Beaumont, 2010. "Forecasting the Intermittent Demand for Slow-Moving Items," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Forecast Combinations," CREATES Research Papers 2010-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Costantini, Mauro & Gunter, Ulrich & Kunst, Robert M., 2010. "Forecast Combination Based on Multiple Encompassing Tests in a Macroeconomic DSGE System," Economics Series 251, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Jordà, Òscar & Knüppel, Malte & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2010. "Empirical simultaneous confidence regions for path-forecasts," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Daskovska, Alexandra & Simar, Léopold & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2009. "Forecasting the Malmquist Productivity Index," TSE Working Papers 09-048, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Caporin, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Ranking multivariate GARCH models by problem dimension," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Periklis Gogas & Ioannis Pragidis, 2010. "GDP Trend Deviations and the Yield Spread: the Case of Five E.U. Countries," Papers 1005.1326, arXiv.org.
- Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Nadaud, Franck, 2010. "Thirty-five years of long-run energy forecasting : lessons for climate change policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5298, The World Bank.
- Gleb Oshanin & Gregory Schehr, 2010. "Two stock options at the races: Black-Scholes forecasts," Papers 1005.1760, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Harin, Alexander, 2010.
"Теорема О Существовании Разрывов В Шкале Вероятностей. Ii
[Theorem of existence of ruptures in the probability scale. II]," MPRA Paper 22633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiper, Michael P. & Marín, J. Miguel & Palacios, Ana P., 2010. "Bayesian hierarchical modelling of bacteria growth," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws102109, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.