Report NEP-FOR-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brendan P.M. McCabe & Gael M. Martin & David Harris, 2009. "Optimal Probabilistic Forecasts for Counts," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Buncic, 2009. "Understanding forecast failure of ESTAR models of real exchange rates," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ida Wolden Bache & James Mitchell & Francesco Ravazzolo & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009. "Macro modelling with many models," Working Paper 2009/15, Norges Bank.
- John Galbraith & Simon van Norden, 2009. "Calibration and Resolution Diagnostics for Bank of England Density Forecasts," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-36, CIRANO.
- Dovern, Jonas & Fritsche, Ulrich & Slacalek, Jiri, 2009. "Disagreement among forecasters in G7 countries," Working Paper Series 1082, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765016512 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Theologos Dergiades & Apostolos Dasilas, 2009. "Modelling and Forecasting Mobile Telecommunication Services: The case of Greece," Discussion Paper Series 2009_13, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2009.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Jakob de Haan, 2009. "Does central bank communication really lead to better forecasts of policy decisions? New evidence based on a Taylor rule model for the ECB," KOF Working papers 09-236, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.