Report NEP-FOR-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantins Benkovskis, 2008. "Short-Term Forecasts of Latvia's Real Gross Domestic Product Growth Using Monthly Indicators," Working Papers 2008/05, Latvijas Banka.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Gundars Davidsons, 2008. "Dynamic Factor Models in Forecasting Latvia's Gross Domestic Product," Working Papers 2008/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Andrés González & Kirstin Hubrich & Timo Teräsvirta, 2009. "Forecasting inflation with gradual regime shifts and exogenous information," CREATES Research Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Eliana González & Luis F. Melo & Viviana Monroy & Brayan Rojas, 2009. "A Dynamic Factor Model For The Colombian Inflation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005273, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009. "Do Forecasters Inform or Reassure?: Evaluation of the German Real-Time Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 858, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "Macroeconomic Factors and Oil Futures Prices: A Data-Rich Model," Research Papers in Economics 2009:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Gerard van Welzenis, 2008. "Report AIECE Working Group on Foreign Trade; Autumn 2008," CPB Document 176, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Neri, Marcelo Cortes & Soares, Wagner Lopes, 2008. "Turismo sustentável e alivio a pobreza: avaliação de impacto," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 689, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).