Report NEP-FOR-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Gillitzer & Jonathan Kearns, 2007. "Forecasting with Factors: The Accuracy of Timeliness," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2007-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kenneth W Clements & Yihui Lan, 2006. "A New Approach to Forecasting Exchange Rates," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-29, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Vitek, Francis, 2007. "An Evaluation of the Exchange Rate Forecasting Performance of the New Keynesian Model," MPRA Paper 2945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António José Morgado & Luis Catela Nunes & Susana Salvado, 2007. "Nowcasting an Economic Aggregate with Disaggregate Dynamic Factors: An Application to Portuguese GDP," GEE Papers 0002, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2007.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:2006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paunić, Alida, 2007. "Inflation in Croatia with outlook to future," MPRA Paper 3149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:127svensson is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Rautava, Jouko, 2007. "Do sentiment indicators help to assess and predict actual developments of the Chinese economy?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Herwartz, Helmut, 2007. "A note on model selection in (time series) regression models - General-to-specific or specific-to-general?," Economics Working Papers 2007,09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2007. "A flexible approach to parametric inference in nonlinear time series models," Staff Reports 285, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.