Report NEP-FIN-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul A.Grout & Anna Zalewska, 2006. "Profitability Measures and Competition Law," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/144, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2006. "Dual Governance in State-Owned Banks," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 319, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernandez, Pablo & Martinez, Jon, 2006. "Rentabilidad y creación de valor para los accionistas de las empresas españolas y del IBEX 35. 1993-2005," IESE Research Papers D/617, IESE Business School.
- Aoun, Dany & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "The Causal Relationship between Capital Structure and Cost of Capital: Evidence from ICT Companies Listed at NASDAQ," Ratio Working Papers 87, The Ratio Institute.
- Kang, Jae-Won & Heshmati, Almas & Choi, Gyong-Gyu, 2006. "The Effect of Credit Guarantees on Survival and Performance of SMEs in Korea," Ratio Working Papers 92, The Ratio Institute.
- Kim, Hyesung & Heshmati, Almas & Aoun, Dany, 2006. "Dynamics of Capital Structure: The Case of Korean Listed Manufacturing Companies," Ratio Working Papers 93, The Ratio Institute.
- Humpage, Owen F. & Ragnartz, Javiera, 2006. "Swedish Intervention and the Krona Float, 1993-2002," Working Paper Series 192, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Maria Guadalupe & Francisco Perez-Gonzalez, 2006. "The Impact of Product Market Competition on Private Benefits of Control," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-159, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xiaoqiang Cheng & Hans Degryse, 2006. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," LICOS Discussion Papers 17106, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Edward J. Kane, 2006. "Inadequacy of Nation-Based and VaR-Based Safety Nets in the European Union," NBER Working Papers 12170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Farinha & Miguel Sôro, 2005. "Ex-dividend pricing, taxes and arbitrage opportunities: the case of the Portuguese stock exchange," CEF.UP Working Papers 0508, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge Farinha & Óscar López de Foronda, 2005. "The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence," CEF.UP Working Papers 0509, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Oscar Bernal Diaz, 2006. "Do interactions between political authorities and central banks influence FX interventions? Evidence from Japan," DULBEA Working Papers 06-03.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dániel Holló & Márton Nagy, 2006. "Bank Efficiency in the Enlarged European Union," MNB Working Papers 2006/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Patrick Eugster & Peter Zweifel, 2006. "Correlated Risks: A Conflict of Interest Between Insurers and Consumers and Its Resolution," SOI - Working Papers 0604, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Masami Imai, 2006. "Market Discipline and Deposit Insurance Reform in Japan," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-007, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Masami Imai, 2006. "The Emergence of Market Monitoring in Japanese Banks: Evidence from the Subordinated Debt Market," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-008, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Iván Major, 2006. "Why do (or do not) banks share customer information? A comparison of mature private credit markets and markets in transition," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0603, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 24 Apr 2006.
- Cynthia Bansak & Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes, 2004. "Access to Banking Services and Money Transfers by Mexican Immigrants," Working Papers 0003, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.