Report NEP-FIN-2005-04-30This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul de Grauwe & Roberto Dieci & Marianna Grimaldi, 2005. "Fundamental and Non-Fundamental Equilibria in the Foreign Exchange Market. A Behavioural Finance Framework," CESifo Working Paper Series 1431, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2005. "Rational Information Choice in Financial Market Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1436, CESifo Group Munich.
- Britta Hamburg & Mathias Hoffmann & Joachim Keller, 2005. "Consumption, Wealth and Business Cycles in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1443, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julien Hugonnier & Erwan Morellec, 2004. "Investment under Uncertainty and Incomplete Markets," FAME Research Paper Series rp122, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2004. "Developer's Expertise and Dynamicsof Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," FAME Research Paper Series rp124, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Dirk Hackbarth & Jianjun Miao & Erwan Morellec, 2004. "Capital Structure, Credit Risk, and Macroeconomic Conditions," FAME Research Paper Series rp125, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Erwan Morellec & Alexei Zdhanov, 2004. "The Dynamics of Mergers and Acquisitions," FAME Research Paper Series rp126, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Hortlund, Per, 2005. "Does Inflation and High Taxes Increase Bank Leverage?," Ratio Working Papers 69, The Ratio Institute.
- Martin T. Bohl & Janusz Brzeszczynski, 2005. "Do Institutional Investors Destabilize Stock Prices? Evidence from an Emerging Market," CERT Discussion Papers 0501, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Johann Burgstaller, 2005. "When and why do Austrian companies issue shares?," Economics working papers 2005-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Giuseppe Marotta & Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli, 2005. "Forward-looking estimation of default probabilities with Italian data," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0504, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2005. "Simple market protocols for efficient risk sharing," Finance 0504019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvio John Camilleri & Christopher J. Green, 2005. "An Analysis of the Impacts of Non-Synchronous Trading On," Finance 0504020, University Library of Munich, Germany.