Report NEP-FIN-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Marc Suret & Maher Kooli, 2002. "How cost-effective are Canadian IPO markets?," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-83, CIRANO.
- César Calderón & William Easterly & Luis Servén, 2002. "How Did Latin America’s Infrastructure Fare in the era of Macroeconomic Crises?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 185, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- César Calderón & Lin Liu, 2002. "The Direction of Causality Between Financial Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 184, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alejandro Gaytán & Christian A. Johnson, 2002. "A Review of the Literature on Early Warning Systems for Banking Crises," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 183, Central Bank of Chile.
- Menkhaus Dale J. & Yakunina Alla, 2002. "Price Discovery and Market Information in the Transition Economy of Russia: A Laboratory Study," EERC Working Paper Series 01-14e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- J. Benson Durham, 2002. "The extreme bounds of the cross-section of expected stock returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin, 2002. "Identifying the role of moral hazard in international financial markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 736, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- V. Bhaskar, 2002. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment: Micro-foundations and Macroeconomic Implications," Economics Discussion Papers 547, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Demography and the Long-run Predictability of the Stock Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1380, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Daniel Capocci, 2002. "An Analysis of Hedge Fund Performance," Finance 0210001, EconWPA.
- Chris Downing & Frank Zhang, 2002. "Trading activity and price volatility in the municipal bond market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregory, Gary & Harvie, Charles & Lee, Hyun-Hoon, 2002. "Korean SMEs in the Wake of the Financial Crisis: Strategies, Constraints and Performance in a Global Economy," Economics Working Papers wp02-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Hui Guo, 2005. "Time-varying risk premia and the cross section of stock returns," Working Papers 2002-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Paolo Surico, 2002. "Inflation Targeting and Nonlinear Policy Rules: the Case of Asymmetric Preferences," Macroeconomics 0210002, EconWPA, revised 09 Dec 2003.
- Ray C. Fair, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Stock Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1382, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2003.
- R. Gaston Gelos & Shang-Jin Wei, 2002. "Transparency and International Investor Behavior," NBER Working Papers 9260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricarda Demarmels & Andreas M. Fischer, 2002. "Understanding Reserve Volatility in Emerging Markets: A Look at the Last Thirty Years," Working Papers 02.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.