Report NEP-FIN-2002-10-08This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Knell & Helmut Stix, 2004. "Three Decades of Money Demand Studies. Some Differences and Remarkable Similarities," Working Papers 88, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlo Ambrogio Favero, . "Model Uncertainty, Thick Modelling and the predictability of Stock Returns," Working Papers 221, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Antonio E. Bernardo & Ivo Welch, 2002. "Financial Market Runs," NBER Working Papers 9251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Winton, 2002. "Financial Intermediation," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:nst:samfok:1902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2002. "Can Monetary Policy Affect The Real Economy?," Macroeconomics 0209012, EconWPA.
- Roland G. Shami & Catherine S. Forbes, 2002. "Non-linear Modelling of the Australian Business Cycle using a Leading Indicator," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Susanne Mundschenk, 2002. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Coordination in EMU," Working Papers 70, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Michael J. Artis, 2002. "Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU," Working Papers 69, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Campbell Leith & Simon Wren-Lewis, . "Interactions Between Monetary and Fiscal Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2002_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:02e40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susan Feinberg & Gordon Phillips, 2002. "Firm-Specific Resources, Financial-Market Development and the Growth of U.S. Multinationals," NBER Working Papers 9252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Ambrogio Favero & Massimilano Marcellino & Francesca Neglia, . "Principal components at work: The empirical analysis of monetary policy with large datasets," Working Papers 223, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.