Report NEP-FDG-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Hélène Maghin, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1588, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Phillipe Aghion & Emmanuel Farhi & Enisse Kharroubi, 2018. "Monetary Policy, Product Market Competition and Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1590, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hatcher, Michael & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2018. "Parental Altruism, Missing Credit Markets and Growth," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/26, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Alula Nerea, 2018. "The Impact of Illicit Financial Flow on Economic Growth of Ethiopia," Working Papers 2018107, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel A. Madeira & Mailliw Serafim & Sergio Mikio Koyama & Fernando Kuwer, 2018. "Impactos do Direcionamento de Crédito Sobre a Economia Brasileira: uma abordagem de equilíbrio geral," Working Papers Series 490, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Vo, A.T. & Van, L. T.-H. & Vo, D.H. & McAleer, M.J., 2018. "Financial Inclusion and Macroeconomic Stability in Emerging and Frontier Markets," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI-2018-46, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Latika Chaudhary & Anand V. Swamy, 2018. "A Policy of Credit Disruption: The Punjab Land Alienation Act of 1900," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Sangyup Choi, 2019. "Changes in the Effects of Bank Lending Shocks and the Development of Public Debt Markets," Working papers 2019rwp-140, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- De Haas, Ralph & Popov, Alexander, 2018. "Financial development and industrial pollution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91310, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.