Report NEP-FDG-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Economic growth and combustible renewables and waste consumption nexus in MENA countries," MPRA Paper 47766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Combustible renewables and waste consumption, exports and economic growth: Evidence from panel for selected MENA countries," MPRA Paper 47767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Economic growth, combustible renewables and waste consumption and emissions in North Africa," MPRA Paper 47765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2013. "Income polarization and economic growth," Working Papers 296, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Hiroshige Yamawaki, 2013. "The relationship between an electricity supply ceiling and economic growth: An application of disequilibrium modeling to Taiwan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013. "Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1310, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2013.
- Sabine D’Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2013. "The Impact of Structural and Macroeconomic Factors on Regional Growth," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/11, OECD Publishing.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "The Struggle to Survive in the R&D Sector: Implications for Innovation and Growth," MPRA Paper 47728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yingxin Shi & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "Long-Run Fiscal Multiplier for Autonomous Prefectures in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 7459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860-1960," Working Papers 2013/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Campos, Nauro F, 2013. "Reexamining the Conditional Effect of Foreign Direct Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 7458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Road Traffic Accidents in Saudi Arabia: An ADRL Approach and Multivariate Granger Causality," MPRA Paper 47760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Takeki Sunakawa, 2013. "Financial Frictions, Capital Misallocation, and Structural Change," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "The ‘Knowledge Economy’-finance nexus in SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 47801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2013.
- Inessa Love & Rima Turk Ariss, 2013. "Macro-Financial Linkages in Egypt: A Panel Analysis of Economic Shocks and Loan Portfolio Quality," Working Papers 201310, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.